Double Chocolate Brownie Chaffles

 


Double Chocolate Brownie Chaffles

With my teen son recently exploring a low carb lifestyle I needed to get a quick go to breakfast option for him. He has tried chaffles previously and "didn't like them", well he doesn't like cheese or eggs so it made sense... then I discovered the Birch Benders Brownie Cups, which he loves. Then an idea was born... I started with the base chaffle recipe (2 eggs, 1 cup whole milk mozzarella and then tinkered around until we got the perfect result. This receipt yields roughly 12-13 waffles, loaded with fat and protein and keto friendly!



Ingredients 

As with any recipe I share, feel free to use whichever brand you prefer or substitute/omit items altogether! 

          • 2 Large Eggs (beaten)
          • 1 Cup Whole Milk Mozzarella
          • 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecan Pieces
          • 1 Tbs Cocoa Powder (We like black/dutched)
          • 1 Pkg of Birch Benders Brownie Cup (bookmarked under treats: Jenni Rae's Amazon Storefront)
          • 2 Tbs Coconut Flour
          • 1/4 Cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
          • 3/4 Cup of Prepared Protein Shake (I prefer Fairlife)

Mix all the ingredients and spread approx 1/4 cup of the batter onto the waffle iron. I like the Dash (bookmarked under kitchen items) It's little and only makes one at a time so I purchased two. For $10 each its not a bad deal at all! I cook until the light changes and then serve immediately or store in fridge or freezer. They toast up well in the toaster oven. 

These are so tasty my son doesn't even use syrup!


MACROS FOR MY KETO PEEPS

I used Carb Manager and I am not a food nutrition expert but these are the rough numbers that I use.


Hope you enjoy!



Keto_JenniRaeTion

Follow me on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts