Infinity Pro Curl Secret - Tips and Tricks Video

Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!  HAPPY 2014

As a little pre-Christmas gift to myself, I bought the Infinity Pro Curl Secret.


I'd seen the commercial and some You Tube videos but just had to try it for myself.  My hair is horrible at taking and holding curl, I've tried so many different irons, rollers, and other gizmos with no luck.

Let me tell you, this product did what it said it would!


This is what the crazy thing looks like.  Its a pretty deep purple, has two heat settings and three timing settings with a reasonably long cord.

Tips
Shop around!  I have seen this $99-$140 retail.  They sell them at Bed Bath and Beyond where you could use a 20% off coupon as well as Kohl's, which is where I purchased it.  It was on sale and I had a 30% off coupon so I paid under $80.
This worked best for me when I washed my hair and let it air dry in a messy bun on top of my head (overnight)  Pulling it back into the bun created some root volume and allowed my hair a break from yet another heat process (hair dryer).  

Remember to hold the opening to the chamber towards your scalp. if you don't you risk hearing the annoying beep at best and painful tangles at worst

Use small sections or use my tips in the video to get larger sections

Start with the lowest heat setting and shortest curl time; work your way up until you get desired result

Products I Used

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner
Tigi Catwalk Root Boost
Kenra Blow Dry Spray


So this is my first video blog, not great lighting, its a mirror image and there is a weird clicking sound, but HEY- cut me a break!  :)

Hope you enjoy.


A few snapshots on here from different times I've done this including a pic of my 7 year old at Christmas.  



GOOD LUCK!  Let know know your thoughts on this product.  

Comments

Popular Posts